We have adopted the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) that has gone into effect on May 25, 2018 in the European Union.
Identity & Access
On our Contact form we ask for your name, email address, and any project notes that would help us prepare for an initial conversation with you regarding potential projects we may work on together. We’ll never sell your personal info to third parties, and we won’t use your name, company, or comments in marketing statements without your permission, either.
We do share some data with select GDPR-compliant data processors. These are:
- Google Analytics Web Analytics Service.
- Digital Ocean Our Primary Hosting Service
Your Rights with Respect to Your Information
The GDPR gives people under its protection certain rights with respect to their personal information collected by us on our website. LaunchPad Media recognizes and will comply with GDPR and those rights, except as limited by applicable law. The rights under GDPR are summarized below:
- Right of Access. Access the personal information we gather about you, and obtain information about the sharing, storage, security and processing of that information.
- Right to Correction. Request correction of your personal information.
- Right to Erasure. Request your personal information be deleted or restricted under certain circumstances. (also known as the “Right to be forgotten”).
- Right to Complain. You have the right to make a complaint regarding our handling of your personal information with the appropriate supervisory authority.
- Right to Restrict Processing. Request restriction of how and why your personal information is used or processed.
- Right to Object. In certain situations, you may object to how or why your personal information is processed.
- Right to Portability. Receive the personal information we have about you and the right to transmit it to another party.
- Right to Not Be Subject to Automated Decision-Making. Object and prevent any decision that could have a legal, or similarly significant, effect on you from being made solely based on automated processes. This right is limited, however, if the decision is necessary for performance of any contract between you and us, is allowed by applicable European law, or is based on your explicit consent.
When you opt-in and complete our forms, we keep your information stored for up to four years so that we may contact you when relevant projects or notifications arise.
To improve our website, and provide more convenient, relevant experiences to you, we and our vendors may use “cookies”, “tags”, and similar devices to track activities.
Location of Site and Data
This website is operated in the United States. If you are located in the European Union, EEA, or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using our website, participating in any of our services and/or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer.
Last updated on Jan, 2018